Saturday, February 18, 2006

One Hell Of An Ego Trip


I have a pet iguana. His name is Ego Trip and I love him. I refer to Ego as him although I'm not quite sure of his gender.

I went to the supermarket to buy some pie filling and ended up bringing Ego back home with me. He tends to poop a lot and when he does his little bum makes a squeezing noise. Weird and disturbing. He likes lettuce and seems to only remember me when I have some in my hand. I love my little Ego Trip. He brings joy to my life on a daily basis, and he's oh so beautiful.

This is a picture of him last summer. I like to think of him as my baby, although it's obvious to anyone that he has no particular emotional attachment to me. I guess that's just the way it goes. Just because you care about something, don't expect to get anything back from it. Aside, of course, from occasionally being able to gloat or boast about your pet/baby/ little bundle of joy..even if it is a bit scaly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home