Sunday, February 19, 2006

Biology


Is it the heart that follows the mind or the other way round? I don't remember any of my biology teachers every tackling the subject, and if they did, I must've been pondering something completely different at the time. Is it possible to suddenly develop a slight infatuation or be willing to hold talks between your heart and mind, between you and friends desperate to see you "involved", and between the whys and why nots in your head. What is it about a person that turns that neon sign in your head that flashes "potential" in bright red precision? Is it personality, a certain look, or just knowing that there is interest from the other party? Could that really be all it comes down to?

Makes me wish I'd paid more attention in class.

5 Comments:

At Monday, February 20, 2006 12:33:00 AM, Blogger La La said...

Rasha-
I've been trying to figure this out, especially in the past few weeks. I think it's one of those things that can be answered more than one way.
*sigh*

 
At Monday, February 20, 2006 6:08:00 AM, Blogger Fouad said...

How about all of the above plus a few more?

 
At Monday, February 20, 2006 12:49:00 PM, Blogger Ramzi said...

I paid attention in class, you didn't miss a thing.

At the time of this comment, nobody has a friggin clue.

 
At Monday, February 20, 2006 11:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rasha!!!!!!!!!!
Ya bint! Didnt know you had a blog! What a nice surprise :-)
It's Loulia btw, hehe
I'm sending you some good Austin vibes.

 
At Tuesday, February 21, 2006 4:26:00 AM, Blogger BeeJ said...

It could be all of these Rasha, or none. I think its just a 'click' that you feel or get inside, and at many times that 'click' may defy all the odds and all the conventional wisdom in the world.

So I usually ask my self now when I'm in that situation: assuming all the variables look good, am I clicking with or for that person (a lady obviously...not trying to be ambiguous over here) ?

I've tried so hard to figure this out as well, and this sort of intangible definition that i've set, makes it work for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home