Thursday, February 23, 2006

More Senior

So I got a promotion at work today. Ok it wasn't exactly a promotion, but considering what a miserable person my job makes me, I may as well consider it a promotion. I was informed that I would now be responsible for all artwork done for one of our clients, a major bank. My creative director's exact words were "so basically ur now more senior when it comes to **** Bank's design work". Oh yippie. MORE SENIOR. Love that. I love the emphasis. More senior...like I've been anywhere near senior since I started working there 8 months ago.

Honestly, I'd rather be Ego Trip's full time caretaker than **** Bank's bitch, coz basically, that's what they should change my business card title to. Oh wait. I still haven't gotten my own business cards. Right. More senior.

Does anyone out there have a job for me? Something that doesn't entail me having to deal with an old spinster for a boss (ok she's only in her early 30s, but she acts like a mean old spinster), a creative director who insists on changing any design that comes out of the office (even if it's only moving a line 1 mm to the left) and having to refer to a lame-ass bank as my biggest client?

Oh the stories I could tell.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, February 23, 2006 12:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beware of getting dooced!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home