Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Blame Canada

Greetings from Canada.

Been away from the homeland since Friday night on a nice little getaway with the family. An excuse to shop like a mad person really.

So being all the way up north sort of clears your mind. I think it's the cold air or something of that sort coz things really do seem a lot more vivid. In the past few days, I've reassessed my career (or lack thereof), my past/current relationships (friends, parents, boys) and my taste in broccoli (can anyone say YUMMY??). My horoscope claims that this year is going to be marvellous, fabulous and all that. I think so. I can feel something brewing around me (might turn out to be the northern winds but I'm willing to keep my fingers crossed). So I'm thinking, is this a case of self-fulfilling prophecy, or am I gonna crash and burn and end up having a year worse than 2005? Can’t be. I would die. Better yet I would kill myself. Slit my wrists maybe...or hang myself from the balcony rail. Nah…too dramatic. This will be a good year. Yeah...this will be MY year. Thank you Semisonic.

2 Comments:

At Friday, March 10, 2006 3:25:00 PM, Blogger Ramzi said...

Canada, you have thus been blamed.

 
At Saturday, March 11, 2006 1:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wrist slitting is the way to go... like the ancient roman senators, in their togas and all... huge party, afterwards, soak in the bathtub and watch the lights taper off and die... very morbidly romantic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home